Friday, October 24, 2008

Launch Of Version 1.5! (Beta v 2.0)

Dear Reader,

After a few minutes (LOL) of simple editing, touch-ups, and a little tweek here and there, I have come to a result to my satisfaction. Although this is not the official v 2.0 (as all things are, like when companies give only the beta out, keeping the consumers waiting for the final version, thinking that since it's still beta there's bound to be something new, when that beta is really the final version) this is the basic preview of it.

I will still be making some minor modifications here and there. Like I said, nothing massive.

Oh yeah, by the way, yes, the word "oost." is now my tagline/trademark/signature. It was made up by myself, and was not at all based on the supermodel An Oost or the Order Of the STick, as you may find should you google this word.

Please respect it. And also please adapt to the changes that I have made.

All co-operation is highly valued, sorta. c:



Sincerely,
The Ooster Egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment