Friday, July 18, 2008

The Best Birthday Bash A Boy Could Beg For!

Dear Reader,

Today was AWESOME! Woot! Woot!! WOOT!!!
There I was, walking to class, minding my own business (like people don't always hear that) and then suddenly, a;

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

comes from my best bud. I didn't even enter the class yet. Then came a few more from other friends. And then;

"Everybody! It's (LuqCrusher)'s birthday! Singlah!"

Everybody starts to sing. Shyly (yes, I tend to get shy when all eyes are on me) I just smile, wave, and thank everyone.

Wow, firstly, a card from my siblings, and now this. What next?

Awesomely, right after my Friday prayers, after school, my best bud invites me for a movie treat. He says it's my birthday present.
We watched Hancock. A cool movie, 7/10. But a movie that has me wanting to talk to the director nonetheless. Not the script-writers, or the writers. Just the director. It just... had... an imbalance of comedy, conflict and coolness. Yah. If put together correctly, and was balanced to perfection, it would blow people's minds, cause it has, sorry, HAD so much potential.

But honestly, it didn't really matter. It was a movie treat and I enjoyed it. Thanks man.

Then, some stuff happened at home. Nothing bad, something good, enjoyable, but personal and private so I'll just leave you at that.

Ah.... what a nice day. It was very, delightful, to have experienced it. I wish it would continue, but it's come to an end, as everything has to, for it is the will of God. And it is only God that shall be forever, and what He wills to be forever. Bitter-sweet ending, as everything is at the end.
That's all for now. Salams.


P/S : 18th of JULY. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment