Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Best Birthday Bash A Boy Could Beg For! II

Dear Reader,

A second part to my already awesome birthday present?! Woo! Woo!!! WOOH!!! Yeah! Awesome! WooOOoooOO!!

*clears throat* Let me explain myself.

"(LuqCrusher)! Bangun (wake up)! Ummi's (mother) going any minute!". Against my will, I got up while looking at the clock. 11:30 AM. Nice...

I quickly bathed, got dressed, and followed my mother to the town Clubhouse. She said she was going to pick up a friend to attend the secret party planned for her by my sisters and I. I thought, "Oh, she already knows about her party? Ok, I guess," but I didn't ask her anything. She said we'll wait there for ten minutes, and if her friend's still not here, then we''ll leave. After ten minutes, she got a phone call. Then, we headed home.

We were near the driveway, then she told me she'll park the car, so I'll go in the house first. My sister answered the door. She only opened enough for her head to stick out. She asked where Ummi was. I told her she was parking the car. She said a small 'ok', smiled, and then opened the door. Suddenly Ashman, Fabian, Billy, Tuck Chee, Ryan, Divia, Audrey, Louise, Isaac, Melanie, Jowyna, Diyana, and Joon Keet all jumped out of nowhere and shouted "SURPRISE!!!".

O.O

My jaw was wide open. If you check my sister's handphone recording of when I entered the house, you could see how shocked I was. I couldn't speak. I couldn't say anything. The only thing i could say was "ha....?" or "what...?". Oh right, and also "oh my god". I needed to sit down.
I was so shocked to see so many friends from school in my house. Then somebody got the idea of wishing me "Happy Birthday" outside. "Good, good, I need some fresh air," I thought. They wished me, and then shot like 10 of those type of small, cannon-type, confetti-shooting, thing-a-mabobs at me. Of course, the masterminds behind all this were my family members and my best bud.

There was one heck of a party.

Food; - spaghetti and fried rice prepared by my very own mother

Games; - like Pictionary, Hangman, PS2 Games, Chess

and PRESENTS! Lots and lots of PRESENTS!

In the midst of it all, my cousin, Sharrif, came pretty late, and I welcomed him nicely. Unlike when I come late to his parties, he would(ahem, ahem, cough, cough). Haha just kidding. Even my bro in New Zealand went video conferencing with my sister on her laptop, so he could wish me "Happy Birthday".

Oh yeah, then there was the cake. Not much of a cake really, as it was actually many many cupcakes with one letter on each of them spelling out "Happy 14th Birthday (LuqCrusher)". Of course, it didn't say LuqCrusher, but I prefer to keep my pseudonym.

Anyway, I opened my presents at the end of the party and got some pretty interesting stuff:-

~2 boxes of chocolates
~2 wordsearch books
~2 Photo Albums
~2 decoration ornaments
~2 sketch books, 4 pencils, an eraser-pencil and a pen with erasable ink (all from the same friend)
~a wallet
~RM50 to put in the wallet
~a clock (given by a good friend who didn't attend the party)
~a deodorant stick (can you believe it?)
~a necklace (pretty cool)
~a rubber bracelet

Thanks you guys. I really appreciate your special gifts and your hard work of collaborating to plot against me. LOL, that sounds weird. Yeah, the whole surprise party for Ummi was actually for me, my friend had invited everybody except Sharrif, my sister invited her him, and I was celebrated, not to mention showered with presents ;).

Thank you, to all who helped to make it happen, for making my 14th birthday a really memorable one. (:

That's all for now. Salams.

No comments:

Post a Comment