Saturday, June 7, 2008

Criticism

Dear reader,

Welcome again to the presentation of my radical, weird, crazy, disgusting, awesome, freaky, and just plain random thoughts, racing through the bus stop my mind, TO THE WORLD!

Ok, seriously. (see what I mean?)

Lately, I guess I haven't been able to express myself to the fullest extent, considering the fact that I don't like criticism. Mainly I prefer not to say what I want to say fearing the thoughts of readers who live under the same roof as myself. Get what I mean?

Then what's the point of having a blog, right? WRONG! Some people, like myself, have tried to have a diary but it never really accomplished it's mission.
The aim of having an 'online diary' is so you can share your secrets (which aren't really secrets anymore), vent out your feelings and pointing out your views, without being criticized. Or maybe, that's just how I see it.

I mean constructive criticism is cool, but sometimes, and beleive me, sometimes, people really don't know how to say it. And of course, I've had experience, in both of the party's shoes; the critic and the victim, and I know I don't do well in either of them.

I still keep it though, my diary, I mean. I guess it has some sense of sentimentality on me, and gives me a chance to, reminisce. (I don't know if I spelt that right) Now that's another reason for having an online diary. Being able to know your views on your past experiences, good and bad. Trying to remember what it was like, when you (metaphorically speaking) fell down, and only one friend was there to pick you up. When you saw that person you liked and never had the guts to do anything. When your buddy cheered you up when you felt depressed. I guess it teaches you essential life lessons.

I guess it's time to put an end to that fear, since criticism is inevitable. Starting...

NOW!

... it doesn't matter anymore. Well I guess, not completely. A part of me needs to care. It's part of life, and it helps people improve themselves, if put in the right way.

You know, to tell you the truth, this is the first time I've ever expressed myself to the world to the point of content. Well I guess that's not too hard right? I've only had 2 posts, add this, 3.

*sigh* oh well.

That's all for now. Salams.

P/S : For those of you who do live under the same roof as myself, no offense, aight? Oh, and I'll never tell you where it is.

1 comment: