Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blogger's Block?

Dear reader,

Lately, I've been wanting to update, but I just didn't have anything to say.

It was either that, or there was something, but I'm afraid to voice out MY views.

It was as if I had to say what others said, write what others wrote, conforming to society's standards. And then I thought, what the heck am I doing?
Just following other people? That's boring!

Now on the other hand, I don't have anything to say. Seriously. Unless you consider "sleep, eat, toilet, pray, sleep, eat, toilet, pray, sleep..." worth a read.
What I just want to get through to you is that although there's nothing new, there will be, and dammit it'll be good! And dammit it'll be different!

Phew! It was nice to get that off my chest.

That's all for now. Salams.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, Luqman, even in your blog you crack me up. Pancakes. Haha. Well I'm going to add your blog to my list of blogs. When you know how (and if you want to), feel free to add mine.

    ReplyDelete