Friday, November 13, 2009

The Problems of a DoucheBag

Dear Reader,

AAAGH!!!

I can't believe it's already been a month after PMR!
Time sure flies huh?

WRONG!

Time jets by at light speed! Seriously freaking fast!
I mean, now, one week passes by in what feels like a day...
[That Hadith sure has proved itself]

And now, I'm a mess! I have to give my attention to two main things... Well, it was my fault that I didn't give these things attention earlier.

The first one is that I haven't decided what course to take for my SPM.
I'm still not sure whether I should opt for the classic Science Stream, or choose one of the Literary Streams, or even if I should consider Sekolah Teknik! Though, both my parents have discouraged me from going there...
Sure, you might say,"Wait for the PMR results to come. Maybe your teacher can help you choose which stream later."
Well I got news for ya! 'A's in Maths and Science do not confirm me success in the Science Stream!
And then you'll probably say,"Yeah, that's true, but it helps."
No, not really actually. But one thing I know, I'm not good at Seni Visual, though I am interested to go for Tassawur. Eventhough I think my strengths lie at Mathematics and Science, I don't know if that will be sufficient to tackle the tough subjects.

Secondly, I have to plan out the rest of my holidays so it's not wasted away looking at paint dry. (Yes, I know that this is completely my fault. That's why I said that I knew it was my fault earlier!)
Originally, I had some idea of how to spend my holidays. They're kinda personal, but it includes two main things : *this important personal thing* and gaming. You might think that I've abandoned the whole important personal thing and just blurted all my time into gaming. That's what I thought at first. And that's how my holidays began. But now, I find my time to somehow just be used up.
Darn FaceBook and its stupid SocialInterview! And then there's also that darn FriendsExposed! Argh!

What you're thinking : "Tsk. Look at this DoucheBag. Just look at'em. He's complaining about not being able to play video games because he's too busy being online. Why doesn't he just get off the PC and start playing. And he says it all as if being online on the PC is hard labour or something, and then he blames FaceBook. What a Douche!".

Yes, I realise this, but mostly I think my time was used going out somewhere or just doing something else. You know that feeling? That somehow all your time just got used up doing one big thing or many small things? I just hate that, because you (usually) never know what difference all that you did had made, not to mention your time is used up.

And anyway, you can't deny that the PC is an addiction. Well, at least it is for me. There's FaceBook and Gmail and Blogger and Hotmail and Yahoo! and Youtube, not to mention Adobe After Effects that I play around with sometimes.

Not much gaming time = Not much gaming experienced.
I haven't finished three games! Count'em! THREE! LittleBig Planet, InFAMOUS and Burnout Paradise. And LittleBig Planet is supposed to be a relatively short game! I kinda feel sorry for'em. Just lying down in the drawer, not being able to spin, or be read by a laser... And all the other fun stuff a disc should do! It's just no fun when they're left idle.

*sigh*

Oh yeah, that reminds me, my brother's coming back from New Zealand on the 14th, Saturday night, for his annual 3-month break. I asked him to get me some chocolates. I wonder what he'll get me... I like being surprised. Well, you know, the good surprise, not like the "Sorry Luqman, I went to every store. Chocolates out of stock!" kind of surprise.

Anyway, you got better things to do other than reading about the rants of a DoucheBag who's only in distress because he had screwed himself up. Oh well =.=



Peace. Love. Joy.

1 comment:

  1. Luqman...You know what....I am going to call you a douchebag....well...deeeeeeedeeedeede...
    lol....hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete