Sunday, May 10, 2009

For Mother's Day

Dear Reader,


To my mother who had suffered nine months of pregnancy,

To my mother who had suffered nearly 48 hours of labour,

To my mother who had to wake up in the middle of the night to feed me or burp me or change my dyper,

To my mother who had clothed me, bathed me, fed me and cared for me,

To my mother who always has to clean up after me,

To my mother who comforts me when I'm down,

To my mother who always supported me,

To my mother...

On Mother's Day :




I
================================


L

U

V
================================



U


I-LUV-U !!!




For all the things you have done,
Thank you, Ummi.

And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! May you enjoy this special day just for you.
=)





Peace. Love. Joy.

1 comment:

  1. Luqman AlHakim,

    Thank you.

    May Allah Bless you and all you undertakings!!
    Ummi..

    ReplyDelete