Friday, January 23, 2009

Humans Are Very Fast at Passing Judgement. And Gas.

Dear Reader,

TO ALL 2 MERANTI 2008 STUDENTS OF SMK BSD 2! Remember this?




Here's the YouTube URL :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gpuTqWY0Tc

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL XD... We sure took care of him, didn't we?

I wonder how that guy's been doing after all this time. He never wrote back on my wall... Hmm...

Hey Ashman!
Type in the comments section, about how you've been would'ya?

Oh well, 'til then.


Oh yeah by the way, I've decided to change my final phrase. Meaning, the whole 'That's all for now. Salams.' Guess what it is now?




Peace. Love. Joy.

2 comments:

  1. Luqman, seriously? You got your friend wet as a farewell present?? What?! I am so glad that I'm not your schoolmate. Poor Ashman. Bet you guys had fun, though.

    You looked... "Weird" in school uniform. And your voice was different. Ah, well. Later, Man.

    Salut

    Sharrif B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why?

    What did you do when Shane left your school?

    ReplyDelete