Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Wise Man Looks Under the Same Rock Twice, While an OCD Fellow Keeps Looking Under The Same Rock...

Dear Reader,

"I hear JERUSALEM bells are ringing,
ROMAN CAVALRY choirs are singing,
Be my mirror, my SWORD and SHIELD,
My MISSIONARIES in a foreign field..."
--Viva la Vida by ColdPlay
##########################################
Dang crusader song.




Oh yeah, and by the way :






(Ahem ahem)
(cough cough)
(knock knock)


Me Games!
Metal Gear Solid 4, Little Big Planet and Assassin's Creed.


Wireless DualShock(r)3 SixAxis Controller!


SpongeBob seems to like it...

Since when did you make it to Level 6?!


Yeah...
I finally got it.
I finally got the PlayStation 3 (PS3).

Yes, yes, I know this is my PMR year and I have to beat my siblings' and relatives' results...
And yes, Form 3 is the Folio Project year, and you have to do like 5 folios at one time...
And yes, the results of PMR will determine whether I make it to boarding school or not... yada yada ya da...

I GET IT!
I KNOW THE SITUATION!!
SO STOP PRESSURING ME!!!

(whew!)

Don't worry, I won't get carried away. (I hope)


That's all for now. Salams.

1 comment:

  1. LUQMAN!!i hate u!how dare u hv a PS3 n nt buy 1 4 me... XD

    p/s:if u cant find ur PS3,tat means i stole it.. =D haha

    xoxo,
    louise

    ReplyDelete